Mercifully, rainfall floods will recede but sea-level-rise floods will persist for millennia. The Guardian’s 14 Feb 2014 editorial “Hard rain, hard truths” cites sea-level-rise due to ocean warming and expansion (a real but minimal effect) but ignores observed Polar meltdown, which is the major factor. NASA director James Hansen used 2007 data (see attached graphic) to warn that when land based Arctic ice melts, seas will rise by 213 feet (64 metres). If so, most of
London and will be submerged. Holland has floating villages – New York needs to build floating cities – which are realistic, affordable, sustainable marine engineering proposals (Read AD2516 - After Global Warming). To start - Boris Johnson’s estuary airport should be on a floating island – long before 12 million Britain refugees try to retreat to higher ground. London
- LONDON FLOODING 2014
- BRITAIN FLOODS - CALIFORNIA DRYS
- FLOATING HOMES IN HOLLAND.
- SEA-LEVEL AND MELTDOWN
- ARCTIC AND ANTARCTIC WARMING – SEA LEVEL RISES
- CLIMATE CHANGE and NEW YORK
- DOOMSDAY – LONDON & NEW YORK FLOOD
- LONDON FLOODS - 300ft UNDERWATER
- GLOBAL FLOODS - READ ALL ABOUT IT!
- S.O.S. – ARCTIC ICE MELTING
- NOAH'S FLOOD - 2012-25
- FLOOD ALERT
- MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND - CLIMATE CHANGE
- MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND - THE CURSE OF ST. SWITHIN.
- “MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND & MOVE YOUR MONEY ON-SHORE!...
- BIRD-FLU AND FLOOD INSURANCE